We’re happy at EMDR Focus to share the following invitation from our friend and colleague in the US Dr Laurel Parnell to join her and Maggie Phillips at what the Americans like to call a summit – full of presentations and discussions on urgent EMDR-related topics of the moment.
Laurel tells us there’s a deadline of midnight Monday, May 4th to receive what are termed additional bonuses – but knowing our US friends, there’s always space to sign up late.
To learn more about all of these presentations and to register for all the events of our Experts Summit, please go here now.
Once registered you will receive the following bonuses:
- New: Access to Reversing Chronic Pain – 10 step online program for those with chronic pain issues
- New: Working with the Body in Therapy – 16 hours of content with Dr. Kathy Kain, Dr. Ron Alexander, Dr. Robert Scaer, Dr. Peter Levine, Ariel Giaretto and Maggie.
- Using EMDR w/Complex PTSD and Dissociative Attachment Disorders with Maggie and Laurel
- Suggestions on How to Do Attachment-focused Client-centered Virtual EMDR During These times with Laurel
- Resourcing Ourselves – PowerPoint from Laurel
- A Master Class: Working with the Triple threats of Pain, Trauma and Addiction with Maggie
- Empowering the Self through Ego-State Therapy PDF with Maggie and Dr. Claire Frederick
For those of you who already signed up for individual webinars – you can also upgrade to the entire Summit with the Experts and add these bonuses to your resources.
We’ve made it easy for you to do so – visit here and select the appropriate link – your previous purchase will be credited as shown. And if you’ve already paid for the whole Summit, we appreciate your support and you too will receive the set of bonuses.
Thanks for your support of these and other events.
We look forward to having you with us.