Fri-Sun Sept 21-23 2018. 0900-1700.
Mary Ward House Conference Centre, 5-7 Tavistock Pl, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 9SN
£495 (including refreshments, but not lunch)
18 official EMDR Europe CPD points
EMDR Focus is delighted to sponsor the trainings in the UK of Dr Laurel Parnell, one of the EMDR world’s most inspiring and influential writers and trainers.
In partnership with EMDR Focus, Dr Parnell has held four training events in advanced EMDR for complex trauma in London and York in September 2015 and 2017, and is now returning for a further practical three-day workshop in September 2018.
There’ll be space for 45 participants only, with live demonstrations and daily supervised practice in triads.
The last such workshop in York sold out within two days of going live, so if you’d like to join us, you’ll need to be quick!
Dr Laurel Parnell has pioneered EMDR for more complex clients, incorporating relational strategies to facilitate the long-term healing of childhood neglect, physical and sexual abuse, death and early loss, birth trauma, medical trauma, caregiver disconnection and vicarious trauma.
After this training you will:
- Understand the foundational principles of Attachment-Focused EMDR, including safety, resourcing and creative imagination.
- Be empowered as therapist efficiently to repair early developmental stages using imagination and bilateral stimulation.
- Transform your EMDR targeting with the bridging technique to help clients overcome current symptoms.
- Upgrade your interweaves to better handle dissociation, phobias, grief, loss and addictions.
- Leave with new techniques to structure your sessions and unblock blocked processing.
If you need to cancel, and we can secure a replacement delegate, we will refund your fee in full.
If no substitute can be found, cancellations up to six weeks before the training will be refunded minus a 10% handling charge. After that point, without someone else to take the place, there will be no refund.