Colleagues who’ve already done at least Part 1 of our Unleash Your EMDR workshops are invited to join us for an experimental set of monthly online practice sessions, where in a tight three hours you get to work in supervised dyads with your skills in Attachment-Informed EMDR.
Each time there’ll be a short introduction and Q&A with Mark Brayne for any burning questions before you get going.
Then it’s an hour each way for real with a similarly-trained and experienced AI-EMDR colleague, with supervision/facilitation, followed by a half hour or so to discuss in the wider group the challenges that came up.
You can for example work on:
- Case conceptualisation;
- Target identification and bridging;
- Proactive interweaves in Phase 4, and the balance of doing the work and staying out of the way;
- Session Structure (always getting back over the bridge by the end of the session);
- Intergenerational targeting;
- Working with Parts;
- And anything else you want to test-drive in a safe and supportive environment.
Cost is just £95 a session, and we meet:
- Every month 4th Friday at Australia/UK-friendly times of 0730-1030 UK (1830-2130 AEDT, 1630-1930 AEST).
- 2nd Thursday at UK/US-friendly times, 1630-1930 UK (0830-1130 US West Coast/1130-1430 East Coast).
See you there?