EMDR Now 2017
Includes articles such as…
- “A different way of thinking: EMDR & Borderline Personality Disorder”
- “Working effectively with complex trauma
- “Trauma Processing in Sixty Minutes or Less”
The T-Word – Trauma and EMDR
An article written by former BBC foreign correspondent Mark Brayne for the Hoffman Institute Magazine in 2016.
EMDR Now 2015
Includes articles such as….
- “EMDR Standard Protocol – Time to Move On?”
- “A Place of Greater Safety: The Rewind Technique and EMDR”
- “EMDR in the context of Autistic Spectrum Disorder”
- “EMDR an effective and less stigmatising treatment for Olfactory Reverence Syndrome”
Mark Brayne Master’s Thesis
For BACP Private Practice 2015. Mark Brayne argues that talk therapies that don’t proactively address the traumatic root causes of presenting distress can be worse than useless.
Working with Trauma
The Personal Experience of the Foreign Correspondent. Mark Brayne Master’s Thesis 2000 where he considers the personal experiences of journalists from the perspective of emotion, creativity and meaning.
Journalists & Mental Health 2009
Journalists and Mental Health (Greenberg et al) – academic paper exploring best-practice trauma support
Early Psychosocial Intervention Following Traumatic Events
Article in the American Journal of Psychiatry. Jonathan I. Bisson, D.M., F.R.C.Psych., Mark Brayne,M.A., Frank M. Ochberg, M.D., and George S. Everly Jr.,Ph.D.
It’s a Kind of Magic – EMDR and the Transpersonal
Article from Jan 2017 edition of EMDR Now, reprinted here with kind permission.
As a fellow EMDR junkie reading EMDR Now (and we know who we are…), I wonder what your favourite criteria are for measuring how well a client is reprocessing their trauma…