2019 is now SOLD OUT (Click here to be added to advance list for 2020)
Fri-Sun Sept 20-22 2019. 0900-1700.
Mary Ward House Conference Centre, 5-7 Tavistock Pl, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 9SN
£495 (including refreshments, but not lunch)
18 EMDR Europe CPD points
EMDR Focus is delighted to sponsor the trainings in the UK of Dr Laurel Parnell, one of the EMDR world’s most inspiring and influential writers and trainers.
In partnership with EMDR Focus, Dr Parnell has held four training events in advanced EMDR for complex trauma in London and York in September 2015, 2017 and 2018, and is now returning for a further practical three-day workshop in September 2019.
Spaces sold out several months ago and bookings have now been closed with a long waiting list. If you’re interested in joining us in September 2020, please do let us know.
The workshop has live demonstrations and daily supervised practice in triads, If that’s when you find us,
If you find yourself disappointed that places have gone, you’ll be welcome on Mark Brayne’s Unleash Your EMDR: Release the Magic training weekends, going over the basic Parnellian principles of attachment-focused work.
Dr Laurel Parnell has pioneered EMDR for more complex clients, incorporating relational strategies to facilitate the long-term healing of childhood neglect, physical and sexual abuse, death and early loss, birth trauma, medical trauma, caregiver disconnection and vicarious trauma.
After this training you will:
- Understand the foundational principles of Attachment-Focused EMDR, including safety, resourcing and creative imagination.
- Be empowered as therapist efficiently to repair early developmental stages using imagination and bilateral stimulation.
- Transform your EMDR targeting with the bridging technique to help clients overcome current symptoms.
- Upgrade your interweaves to better handle dissociation, phobias, grief, loss and addictions.
- Leave with new techniques to structure your sessions and unblock blocked processing.
Cancellations up to six weeks before the training will be refunded minus a 10% handling charge. After that point, without someone else to take the place, there will be no refund.